Monday, June 6, 2016

Stillness

For the past 15 years I love to watch hummingbirds. There little wings go so fast and they have such skills at flying forward or backward and all ways in between it seems. As I sit in my office facing the window I see this little visitor and it seems that she is storing food in little slots along the siding...then My husband noticed this nest last week.

When we leave the house there is a scurry to the big tree ahead. On guard at all times.
I know of many parents that give 100%  into building a beautiful home and being on guard to ensure the safety, protection and nurture of their families.
I want to say thank you to all parents for doing their best under all kinds of different circumstances.
Until today I have never seen how still and calm a hummingbird can be.
I hope in your busy lives you will find the time to nurture yourselves so you have even more to give and to love one another as you take the time to love yourself.
Receive Fullness & Give Fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment